woensdag 27 november 2013

Theme....

I'm struggeling with the theme I want to build. My previous plan was a piece of Cascade mountain rr, but I also could do a piece of the Techachapi area. To that point my eye felt on a nice photo of the San Diego model railroad that stands in their museum:


It is the Bealville area. They build it in the 60's timeframe, I would like the 90's timeframe:



So I try to work out a plan for that. It is a perfect piece to build as mainline railroading. A long stretch of track where trains meet and pass, and where I could locate a helper set if I wanted. My part of rebuilding this would be SP/UP loco sets with a single SF loco.
What I want is 90% mainline railroading, and 10% switching with helpers etc. I also want as less turnouts in the plan as possible.

Later more, I've got to go to the drawingboard!


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten