donderdag 26 mei 2016

More work

I wasn't satisfied with the modified parts on the end of the bridge, so I re-modified them:


Cut them open, the first one broke in this attempt::


But, glue does wonders:


I had some left-over material from the previous cutting so I used these parts:


Both parts re-modified:


Time for painting. Mat black:



And iron colour:



I also painted the base of the machine housing:


The housing in progress:


Time for gluing the first side to the base. I cleaned the parts od paint so the glue will join better:



And glued together. Some elastic bands are used for fixating the parts:


Machine house almost ready:


My workspace for today:


The base of the machine house glued to the side of the bridge:


Testfitting the house:



And the second half of the bridge is glued to the base:


Later more!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten