zaterdag 12 december 2015

Extended lenz set

I extended my existing Lenz case this week. What I had:


Left the existing case with LZ100 central, LV101 booster and LI100 interface. That one will be replaced.
Here a test of the new case:


From the old one I removed the interface and some other stuff, and connected the central and booster in a better way than before:


Here the new situation. Now in the new case I have 2 extra LV101 boosters and there power supplies. Further a LA152 adapter which connects the new LI-USB interface to the system through XPressNet. The whole is connected with a special connecting cabel that uses 15 pin Sub-D connectors.

I also have a programming central in the second case. It can be used as-is without interupting the operating central:


Enough to power a bigger layout that the ones I currently own.

Later more!

Greetz, Ronald.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten