vrijdag 18 december 2015

Still running!

Did some testing today on this lazy afternoon (have my free days between shifts). Downloaded some track templates from Fast Tracks (http://www.handlaidtrack.com) to experiment with. Took the #10 and #8, printed them and cut them out (above two #10, below the #8):


And found that the #10's would fit:


Above is the #10 28/24 (28 inch outer radius, 24 inner radius), below the #10 24/20. Together they would fit nicely.

Problem; nobody makes them commercially. I could take the #8 from Walthers/Shinohara but a other option is that I build them myself. I already handlaid track on my 0N30 exhibition layout and on my 1:55n3 exhibition layout. So I do have practice enough to handle this task I hope.,

Soon more to come!

Grtz, Ronald.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten